Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Rest time




I have been sorting out items to pass on to my family. Never been taken out of the box. My mother and I won them at cent sales.
"Put them away," said my Mother. "We might need them one day."
One day is a long time coming. So out go the items I'll never use. I have stacked them in a room for family to take what they can use. The rest will be sent to a charity. I'll have some spare space. Less clutter to move when cleaning.

I found a spare crocheted rug in one bag. It had never been used. I took it to the aged care home for some of the oldies to use, when I went to visit my friends.

I had no online service for two days. I don't know what the company were doing. The timing was wrong for me. This time of the year, I have friends away touring the country. So go overseas.  They let me know when they are returning so I can be waiting with their car. I drive the car around to keep the battery charged. Others. I have to forward all their mail. A few of us work together to look after each others house. Keep an eye out for those not well.

Rest time is over. I have to go do some more sorting.

No comments:

Post a Comment