Popular Posts

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pain Won't Leave





Tumultuous pain rages my body
Roaring through every muscle,
Joint pain worse than tooth ache,
Worse than pain from brawling,
A volcano of pain erupts like molten lava,
Sleep destroyed. Eyes full of sand.
I crawl from my bed. My feet finally touch the floor.
Standing is difficult, slow, and painful.
Walking, sitting, is a nightmare walking.
Liniment, pain killers, I use every day,
Shares in the company, that's what I need.
Recoup money spent. Money they gain from my pain.
Grease nipples in joint, is what I need,
To stop the wear, and tear of harsh abuse,
Vibrators in the muscles to keep them working.
A magic pill. Without side effects.
Restore the mangled body to a new model.
Be able to cruise through life like a gentle breeze.
No tornado of pain to wreck havoc.
Blissful sleep. Oh, what Heaven.
My life would be free of the dreadful pain.
Live my dream. Not dream of what life could be.



No comments:

Post a Comment